Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Shops page there

Sunday 16 December 2012

Regent Street & Market

I wanted to do a different type of shop building using some spare flooring and came up with the idea for a row of shops altogether like a genuine Victorian street. Often built at different times these buildings can vary in style and shape so I decided to make mine various heights and all with different shop fronts. This became Regents Street. I would have liked a raised pavement in front of the building with people strolling along. I built a second base which could be pushed up to the shop fronts and added a traditional market to it.


Here are a few photos, please visit the Regent St. page to see more.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Shop page there.